SMS To File v.1.0
SMS to File allows you to backup your SMS messages as Text, CVS, HTML or XML file.
The app allows you to filter messages, such as filtering by a contact and filtering by a type of message (all/in/out/draft).
Also you can share a saved file via Email, FaceBook, DropBox and other (you may need an appropriate app to do it).
- Save to Plain Text (TXT) with UTF-8 encoding. You can open it later in any Text Editor (i.e. Notepad)
- Export to Comma-Separated Text (CSV). It can be opened in any spreadsheet viewer (Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc and other)
- Backup your SMS messages into HTML. Any browser (i.e. Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safary, Opera) can open this format of internet pages
- Export messages into XML (Extensible Markup Language). It is a universal and lightweight format for data. Wide variety of apps should works with such format (browsers, viewers, editors, web sites)
- Filter messages by a type. You may choose incoming, outgoing, draft or all messages to export
- Filter messages by a contact. Save messages to/from a concrete person.
- Store a save file in Dropbox, Attach it to e-mail, Share with Facebook, Google+ etc. (first install these client apps to you phone)
v.1.0 - Added a support to export to TXT, CSV, HTML, XML.
Added a file sharing support. Implemented filtration features